Soup filled dumplings – 700G
Also known as Xiao Long Bao, Soup Dumplings originated in Shanghai, China back in the 19th century. You can now enjoy this delicacy at home in less than 15 minutes. Made locally and filled with Australian pork and a rich soupy broth, our Soup Dumplings are snap frozen, sealing in all the freshness and nutrition making a healthy and convenient meal. Serve them proudly knowing you support a 100% Australian owned company.
Cooking Instructions (Reheat from Frozen)
- Remove frozen dumplings from the packet.
- Place dumplings in a steamer with a liner sheet or lightly spray with oil to prevent sticking.
- Steam over simmering water for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cool for 1 minute before removing from the steamer.
SERVING & EATING
- Gently remove dumplings from the steamer one at a time by grasping with a chopstick or tongs just below the top knot.
- This will prevent tearing and loss of dumpling soup.
- Gently transfer the dumpling to a soup spoon.
- Poke a hole in the top of the dumpling with chopsticks or a fork allowing the steam to escape.
- Add your favourite serving sauce and eat in one bite, being careful as contents can be very hot.
Cooking / heating times are a guide and vary depending on your appliances.
For inspirational serving suggestions please follow us on Instagram and Facebook.